(PEB) Pre Engineered Steel Buildings
When it comes to receiving accurate and detailed project work for pre-engineered building services, the leading name that comes into our clients’ thoughts is EVERMARK. The construction sector has advanced to a great extent and thus the team always ensures to have work done effectively and efficiently with the use of new and advanced technology and along with that within the decided time frame.
The building design of pre-built buildings is factory-built buildings that are designed and modeled with the use of steel and metal. Once these pre-designed steel buildings are prepared, it is then later shipped to the construction site and assembled as well as bolted together. One thing that creates differences between PEB buildings from other buildings is that these buildings are also designed by the contractor too. This practice is called design and build.
It is that the pre-engineered building configuration is having the style of construction that is ideally suited only for industrial buildings and warehouses. Accepting these features turns out to be cost-effective, and the erection to it is quick and fast. Not only this other fact of the service is that these pre-built structures can easily be dismantled and moved from one site to another sooner or later based on their needs and requirements.
We at EVERMARK have a team of experienced and trained engineers and modelers who have sound knowledge of the required tools and software that are required for designing and drafting pre-engineered metal buildings (PEMB). The best part for the contractors, sub-contractors and clients for the project is that when adopting the concept of PEB in the place of conventional steel building design will turn out to be the biggest advantage for the project and this will in a way include the ideology for the economy and easy fabrication. These types of building structures or pre-built structures can be finished internally to serve many functions that actually help in low-rise building design.
Components of Pre Designed Steel Building Construction
EVERMARK is one of the leading pre-engineered building services providers that assure its clients to provide dedicated support when the project outsourced is for Pre Engineered structures or having assistance in Pre Engineered Building configuration at the site.
Here we have listed the components of the Pre-Built Steel Structures that are undertaken for the Pre-Engineered Building System.
- The primary frame is built up and assembled with the help of I-shaped steel members.
- The secondary element that is an important part to create the structure is prepared with the help of cold-formed members. The shapes and sizes for the same differ. These shapes are in the form or like “Z”, “C”, etc.
- Roofs and Wall Panels that are created with the use of roll-formed sheet which is of steel and is coming in the given category of S.
- Sandwich Panels that are created and prepared as well as made of three layers. These components require a material that is non-aluminum and is inserted between 2 sheets of aluminum.
Why Selecting EVERMARK for Pre Engineered Building Services
Let us now proceed further and share with you some of the facts that will make you think easily and quickly to select us as your PEB services provider.
- Overall experience for over 13+ years and still continuing.
- Qualitative Approach with the lower cost of investment.
- Adapting the latest design methodology required for PEB services.
- Use of standards codes like AISC, ASCE, & IS:800
- Software used: Staad. Pro v8i, ETABS, RAM Steel
- Dedicated resources and a team of engineers available as and when need assistance in project online and offline both.
- The company is having its global presence in 6 countries including India.
To know more about the services, or to outsource your Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings project then the only trusted name is none other than EVERMARK.
EVERMARK provides this capability plus add value to the project through:
- Larger Clear Spans
- Faster Construction
- Flexibility in future expansion / modifications
- Reduce maintenance cost
- Environment Friendly & Energy Efficient Building
- Provide contemporary aesthetic touch to the whole design of the project
- Lower Maintenance Cost
· PEB Steel buildings are commonly used as factories are
Steel buildings are commonly used as factories, warehouses, showrooms, Sports Centers, Hypermarkets, departmental stores, Cold Stores, Swimming Pool Enclosures, Recreational Facilities, Wedding Halls, Office Buildings, Multipurpose Halls, Educational Buildings, Aircraft Hangars, Gas Stations, Vehicle parking sheds and Restaurants. They are well suited for any entity that requires a sturdy and versatile one, two, or three-story structure.